All Care Home Care Inc. is a home health care provider based in Hudson, Michigan. We serve clients of all ages who need assistance with their daily living activities. Our goal is to help them achieve an enhanced quality of life.
Our mission is to provide Home Care Services to clients in their home for the purpose of retaining the individual’s dignity, independence, and contribution to society.
We believe that Home Care Services are a vital link in the health delivery system to provide continuing care to clients in their own homes regardless of age, gender, race or disability for the purpose of minimizing the effect of illness, accident or disability. All Care Home Care Inc. is dedicated to the recognition of an aged, ill, or disabled person’s intrinsic worth and to the recognition that those persons are entitled to regain maximum participation in society.
We recognize that the process of aging is an inevitable development of an individual and chronic disease and disability may be an integral part of that development. The contributions of the aged are no less important than the contributions of other members of our society.
Therefore, this agency commits to the rehabilitation of ill, aged or disabled individuals within the structure of their home environment.
- To provide:
- A coordinated team approach to therapeutic and rehabilitative health care services using, as indicated, home health aides, physical therapy, homemaker, CENA’s or MA’s and a system of referral, follow-up and evaluation.
- Performance improvement activities for continuous examination of the care clients are receiving.
- Educational opportunities within the health care system for employees through training, ongoing in service program, advanced education, certification, credentialing and participation in professional organization.
- Coordinated liaison with health and welfare agencies to meet the needs of the community through joint efforts, meetings and community awareness programs.
- A physical work environment conducive to maximum employee performance.
- To recruit and retain highly qualified personnel through:
- Skills checks
- Core competency
- Probationary employment status
- Competitive compensation policy structured to recognize responsibility
Call us for more information. You may also personally visit us to talk to a reliable staff who can walk you through the care options that best fit your needs. To get started, please set an appointment here.